^^^^Smoke Signals ^^^^^^^

JulieKay

Jane- Ever tried a right punch to the jaw ? Werks good fer me .

Sal- I thought them thair poler bares was someplace way up north with snow and iceburgers .

I b'lieve I'll go with my plan --gotta go do a litte more minin and see if I kin git lucky .

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Sal yer saddle blanket looks right fine. Is that yer bed thar by the campfire? :think

I been workin on mine, jes aint got far enough to brag about yet. Dagnammit. I'll get 'er done one day though...

Tina

• 2 months later...

I reckon them thar cows aint never comin home.... Might as well get 'er done and stop waitin, eh? I done got me a tin type o' mine so far:

th_002-2.jpg

Little Britches

• 8 months later...

This is right up my alley! I received a Navahoghan for x-mas this year and would love to make the saddlebag! Anyone still around working on this CAL? I will need research to find a name if so..

• 11 months later...

Howdy gals! It's been a long time since I've been around these parts, and I just rediscovered my Navaho blanket... it needs finishing and the link is dead. Anybody have a copy of this they could send me? Thanks bunches!

• 5 months later...

I just got mine out today and came on here to find the pattern and noticed the link wasn't working, too. I went on RAvelry to try and find the pattern. I hope this is it. :think (Seems like it is, but my brain is pretty murky lately..) :blush

Howdy gals! It's been a long time since I've been around these parts, and I just rediscovered my Navaho blanket... it needs finishing and the link is dead. Anybody have a copy of this they could send me? Thanks bunches!

Thought I would add a picture of what I have done so far on mine. I think it's about half way; or at least a third of the way, done. :hook It doesn't look like this CAL is going on still, but.. It wasn't in the archives, so I thought I would go ahead and post here. :shrug

post-20-135897539934_thumb.jpg

Thought I would add a picture of what I have done so far on mine. I think it's about half way; or at least a third of the way, done. :hook It doesn't look like this CAL is going on still, but.. It wasn't in the archives, so I thought I would go ahead and post here. :shrug

OMGosh...............thats beautiful!!!

:heart

:mug

Google "Yarn Lovers Navajo Indian" that should take you to the pattern.

Here is a link:

http://www.craftingranny.com/content/?section=3&section2=40&page=40&m=40

Love your colors and it looks great!

• 11 months later...
Hi All

Glad to see you like my jacket design, yes I know the navaho afghan is not new but I designed the jacket. Have fun making it!!

By the way I am of indian heritage, my gramdmother was cherokee. So I guess you've all heard the story about the old indian whose blanket was to short ....so he cut a piece off the bottom and sewed it on the top. Just make sure you have enough of that good ole red heart yarn to finish your blanket. and send me some pictures of the finished project at craftngranny@comcast.net

Archived