^^^^Smoke Signals ^^^^^^^

JulieKay

Hey all you fellers out there riding the range -

I had to go huntin fer this here CAL to bring it back up along with t'others .

I'll tell you a thing or too ---

It don't stay so warm out on that prairie with the wind a whistlin' threw you all winter long. Durned if I havent pert near froze off some of my parts that I might need someday .

Went to look fer that piece of that there navajo ghan and saw a little string of it a'stickin outta a gopher hole .

So I git me the brite idee of runnin my arm down in there and yankin it out .

Fer those of yew who mebbe have more sense than I do, you'd know it aint too smart .

Let's just say that I got my arm back out with all fingers still hooked to my hand, but buddy, them there gophers can sure do some fast gnawing in the time it takes yew to git yer hand back outta the hole .

So, I let 'im keep the durned thing and started makin me a new one. I figger I'll sleep with it under my head at night so'n no other critters can walk off with this one.

I know them there animals git cold too, but danged, they have FUR on 'em . They oughta keep their paws off'n my stuff .

Anyhow, thought I'd bring this here thing back outta retarmint and see if I could revive it any .

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, english people. I think you two had too much mad dog this afternoon. :lol I told you to lay off that stuff atleast until 6. Mine is sitting upstairs waiting to be finished. It is half done & I do still have it out because I want it done. SO I may pick it back up seeing as I have the yarn.

Julie, how do you plan on juggling all of these 50 projects? I think you are going to get mighty overwhelmed my friend. :eek Or Sam will come home & there will be 49 half projects on the lawn. :lol

Okay, english people. I think you two had too much mad dog this afternoon. :lol I told you to lay off that stuff atleast until 6. Mine is sitting upstairs waiting to be finished. It is half done & I do still have it out because I want it done. SO I may pick it back up seeing as I have the yarn.

Julie, how do you plan on juggling all of these 50 projects? I think you are going to get mighty overwhelmed my friend. :eek Or Sam will come home & there will be 49 half projects on the lawn. :lol

:lol

So's long as no one messes wit them it'll be okay. Else she may have to use her 6 shooter. I'm thinkin I might have to drag out some yarn for my new un. I might do black fer ever other row. Just one er two rows to bring em all tagether like.

:lol

So's long as no one messes wit them it'll be okay. Else she may have to use her 6 shooter. I'm thinkin I might have to drag out some yarn for my new un. I might do black fer ever other row. Just one er two rows to bring em all tagether like.

Oh okay. Got it. :rofl

Hoody ther partners, :hi

Good ta see ya all !

I figurd ya all wud be holed up fer the wintur.. Gald ya all arnt in jail...or if un ya wur.. 'least ya bustud out for now.:hug

Ya may 'memur my start ...

finally.jpg

The durn thing took on a life of it's own.. here's where un it is now...

anditgrows.jpg

I'd likun to add a bit more.. but can't stand the thought of picking it up fur now. :rolleyes

Thou...I do have a cupel new patterns comming from up north later this week or next.. not sur when I will start them..

In addition I happened to find this place with sum good stuff.

Happy Nu Yar,

SAL

Wow, Sal-- you sher hav been aworkin on that there blanket for a mitey long time to git it that big . mine was still little enuff to fit down the gopher hole. Not lettin him git another swipe at it tho .

Those other blankets sher are a perty site too .Didja order you any of them yet ?

Ya.. ya gottur watchun out fur them gophers.. thew varmits are tricky.

My new pattern ur comming frum a gal up Nortun the border.. they are older Leasur Arts phamphlets. not as fancy as the site I just showd ya. But I luv this blankie so much.. yur falt too BTW...fur gettun e started... I need more now. No fussun with fitting stuff here and there..and not etrra brain work involved.. plus this big ol' thing is WARM.

But.. I'm not doun this same pattern agan fur a long time. nope.. can't take it no more.

Wait...

found my recipit..thurs a cuple but this is the best one

I'm not a reg ebay person.. but I do buy from this one gal.. she's really nice too. Even spent lots of time helping me figur out how to do all that stuff. :blush so if she gets it.. I buy.. if not I wait.

Sal,

Sal-

I tell yew what -that there is some mite perty bunch of things yer 'a orderin up fer yerself. Yew could outfit the hole cabin in that thair theem if yew wantid too .

Don't know what the problem with Calamity is, not wantin to talk like this here no more. Think she's been hanging out with the Dodge City crowd too long and has a few airs about her now,so she thinks she don't want to be like us here.( So we only git bathed up when we find a river and wether warm enuff to git in it . )

I dont no about you, old Sal, but this time 'a yeer ya aint really wantin to git into a creek without yer clothes on .

I might be gittin perty ripe, but I'll jist wait til I git me enuff gold nuggets to pay fer a hot bath at the saloon in town .

Jane, yew used ta be the same way ... got you a beau now yer tryin to impress ?

Ya know Wild Bill.. tomorry is the day the day a bunch of the fellas do go jump in the crick nekkid...Poral Bears I thinkun they call thumselves...:D

I dont no about you, old Sal, but this time 'a yeer ya aint really wantin to git into a creek without yer clothes on .

Glad ya approv the new choices. :hook

Sal,

Archived