A different kind of S&T....

:cheer:cheerI want to see your stash!!! :cheer:cheer

I thought it would be fun to have everyone take pictures of their stash and share with the group. Lets see it all! No hiding or covering the large stash.

*Stash in totes or large storage containers don't have to be emptied... just remove the lid and let us see the top, but you have to include how big *roughly* the container is. But by all means... if you WANT to empty it and show us all the yarny/thready goodness... feel free*

Nght... I really want to see yours!

wow Clare!!! how did you even stumble across that? She has more yarn than any store selling yarn I have ever entered..

holy cow, that is unimaginable.... thats easily hundered of thousands of dollars, its all lots of yarn and you see hanks and smaller balls thats not exactly a room full of RH. i wish that room was my entire apt. because clearly it looks bigger!! that is so totally awesome, where can i meet this lady :lol

Man! I have to show that to my husband, and say, 'This is what I will be like when the kids move out.' :lol (He thinks my stash now is bad....) I can't take a picture of mine, no camera.... :(

Tina

Holy Moley!!! That is one large stash.....I will not even share that I have have two tubs and a few boxes around with my stash

Kinda makes me wonder if she ever says: I don't have the right color to make _______":think

That just blows my mind!! How on earth could you ever decide what to do :think If that was my stash I think I would just stand and stare without being able to decide what's next. I would be planning one thing and then get distracted repeatedly as I wandered through the store (I mean stash) thinking of other things to do.

My own personal stash is relatively small - about three tubs worth and I think I know what I plan to do with most of it. I had a couple tubs more but used it all up in a scrap blanket and in almost finishing the Three strand ugly blanket CAL (stash busting CAL I think it was called). I actually ran out of scraps :yes and cant finish the blanket till I get a bit more.

i WISH this was mine !!!! http://mochimochiland.com/weblog/?p=111

I am actually a bit intimidated by all that yarn! I would LOVE having a bigger stash but that much is just too much for me. It takes all the fun out of buying it. But I will admit that I wouldn't mind going in there and... liberating... a bit of it to help mine out!

Archived