One Down, 200? to go!

sem464

Well, I finished the first blanket for the Blankey Brigade. That is navy blue in there just showed up a little dark in the pic. 480x360_blankeybrigade1.jpg

I do really like this pattern. I went up 1 hook size to H & did 17 rows. 30" from point to point. I can't wait for my daughter to see it. She is 16 & even she liked the way it was looking. I may try to sell this one on ebay, so I can buy some different yarn for these blankets. I used Mainstay. It worked out good, but I would like to use the RH solids & varigated. Mainstay did not offer a varigated.

Wow, those colors look great together. The Mainstay yarn at my WM has some varigated but the RH does have a bigger selection.

Well done :yay

:frog

I love that pattern also. I made one for my daughter, while I was pregnant. I used SSoft, because it's so snuggly. You can go to my photo album listed in my sig and see hers in the crochet folder. I like the way yours turned out...for some reason I think I saw a Mainstay variegated at my Walmart...hmm...I'll have to check.

Thanks, the 200 has the question mark because I don't know how many I will make, but there will be others from all of the busy hands out there :cheer :cheer .

I just wanted y'all to see how easy it is to get atleast one done. Power to the crocheting ones.

Archived