Myrtle Turtle Crochet Bag

scrapwithnikki

Here is my latest creation - Myrtle Turtle Crochet Bag!

My own design crocheted from black and hot green cotton

and some small glass beads sen on with invisible thread. Also

it's lined with a cotton fabric. This pattern is pretty simple and will be available in my etsy store soon :)

YertleCrochetBag-1.jpg

YertleCrochetBag-2.jpg

YertleCrochetBag-3.jpg

wow i want one!

oh ya i dunno about like rights on names of characters or whatever but yertle turtle was made by dr. seuss, so before ya get into trouble u should look into it :)

wow i want one!

oh ya i dunno about like rights on names of characters or whatever but yertle turtle was made by dr. seuss, so before ya get into trouble u should look into it :)

Ack you are so right! I knew I had heard that somewhere before LOL. Ok changing the name to Myrtle hehe that is my great-grandmother's name so it will work out great!

Love your bags!! Gorgeous designs. I was wondering where in WV you live. I, myself, live in Fairmont and I was just wondering if you were close to me. I love seeing fellow West Virginians here! Like you I am a SAHM of two. Mine are 7 and 4. Keep up the designs. I'm going to head over to your site now and have a look around!:clap

Thanks so much! I live just south of Beckley actually, so not too close to you. But I agree, it is always great to see other WVs here at Cville!

Thanks again!

Love your bags!! Gorgeous designs. I was wondering where in WV you live. I, myself, live in Fairmont and I was just wondering if you were close to me. I love seeing fellow West Virginians here! Like you I am a SAHM of two. Mine are 7 and 4. Keep up the designs. I'm going to head over to your site now and have a look around!:clap

Archived