Crochet Newbie and already addicted...

Marine_Wife

Hello, I just recently took a crochet class at Michael's and I'm addicted. I just love crochet. Now I have sensory overload. There are so many patterns and yarns out there that I don't know where to turn or what to do first. Thankfully my neighbor is having a baby girl so for my first project I got a book and decided to make a baby afghan! It is coming along well. My only trauma is turning. When we were practicing stitches in class it was a lot easier to turn. My instructor is fantastic and so helpful. She assures me that I have not bitten off more than I can chew.

I am a stay at home mom from Eastern North Carolina. After searching the "net" for hours I found this forum.*yippie* I look forward to meeting all of you and soaking up all your knowledge and advice.

Linda

Hello! :welcome I am sure your instructor is right. you will do fine and i can't wait to see some pics of it. Besides, your friend will appreciate it no matter if it is perfect or not because it comes from the heart. those are the best kinds of gifts and are usually the most treasured.

Archived