A Couple WIP's: Sept 2nd updated picture post 37

Katchkan

I am so excited, a pattern just for me!!! Well not just for me, but I so wanted one with snowflakes and couldn't find one, and for you to design me one is just to neat!!!! I can't THANK YOU enough!!!!

Keep going!

I understand, though. I tend to get tired of large projects at a certain point - at which point I usually blow off steam with a smaller interim project then come back to it later. And filet can become tedious to me as well.

But it is beautiful and I can't wait to see it done!

The snowflake tablecloth is absolutely beautiful. It will be worth all the time and tedium of making such a big project. I'm sure the visible progress slows drastically at (round 59? I don't think I've ever done anything with over 50 rounds, ever) those higher numbers.

I think your new pattern is much more eye-catching and special than the first one, although that was pretty. It is going to be amazing. You are creating an heirloom, for sure.

I love tea roses. It's another one that makes me feel like I just walked into my grandmother's house.

I really like the tea roses one too and I agree that the snowflakes one is MUCH more eye catching now so it took time and its aggravating when you have to frog something, BUT... I assure you it was WELL worth it. absolutely Gorgeous. keep going. Can't wait to see it finished.

wow! that is a pretty big project! and long rounds do get tiresome. But it is looking just wonderful. I am anxious to see it finished.

I am starting to flag abit on this project. Needed to step back and take a good look at my progress. Thought I would share the progress and maybe you can help me stay enthused. I am now on Rnd 72 of this tablecloth. I am over half way done with the outer snowflakes. Each rnd is now taking almost an hour and a half to complete. longer when I count the breaks that I take to keep my hands from being stressed. It really is going quicker than I think since I started it on the 12 of Aug. Not sure if I will get it done in the month long time frame I gave myself. But it shouldn't be too much longer than that. Though the rnd are getting longer and longer.....

Well here is the picture of it as of this afternoon.

th_snowfieldsupdate.jpg

I also thought I would post a link the the Tea Roses tabletopper thread that shows it all done in case you missed it.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=54888

I am starting to flag abit on this project. Needed to step back and take a good look at my progress. Thought I would share the progress and maybe you can help me stay enthused. I am now on Rnd 72 of this tablecloth. I am over half way done with the outer snowflakes. Each rnd is now taking almost an hour and a half to complete. longer when I count the breaks that I take to keep my hands from being stressed. It really is going quicker than I think since I started it on the 12 of Aug. Not sure if I will get it done in the month long time frame I gave myself. But it shouldn't be too much longer than that. Though the rnd are getting longer and longer.....

th_snowfieldsupdate.jpg

I also thought I would post a link the the Tea Roses tabletopper thread that shows it all done in case you missed it.

amazing Kathy!! i love love love the snowflakes!! i do hate how each round starts taking so long, but the results you have here are gorgeous, so please keep going cos I can't wait to see it when done :)

That is just so beautiful...I really like it. Hang in there...take longer to finish if you have to! You're not on a deadline or anything, are you? Although, it doesn't look like the kind of project you decide to make more than one of...

:eek :eek Oh you can't quit but you don't have to hurry...:hook It is coming along great, I absolutely love it, just what I was looking for:cheer :cheer :cheer

I know what you mean about flagging:devil I am having that problem on the tea roses tabletopper, I am only on row 40 and I think there is 153, but I do work on it.......kind of stopped and got started on some Christmas and baby stuff....

I know you can do it, I love seeing the progress.....after every five rows or so take a pix, that keeps me going sometimes...

Thanks so much for doing this, Kathy:manyheart :hug:manyheart

th_snowfieldsupdate.jpg

Thanks for adding tea roses in here. I hadn't caught it before. It is really outstanding. I don't know what to say... It is really one of the nicest pieces I have ever seen.

Archived