Hello from Cape Cod!

Nadine

I've been crocheting for years, and was so happy when I found this forum. To tell you the truth this is the first forum i've ever joined! So if I make any mistakes I apologize ahead of time, and please let me know.:yay

I've been crocheting for years, and was so happy when I found this forum. To tell you the truth this is the first forum i've ever joined! So if I make any mistakes I apologize ahead of time, and please let me know.:yay

Welcome Nadine! Forums are loads of fun and I bet you'll catch on real quick. If not, there are tons of "how to's" at this place and you can always ask someone. :)

:jumpyaySo glad you found us Nadine! I'm sure you will get the hang of this forum in no time. Everyone here is great and I'm sure you will find many willing helpers should you run into troubles!

Hi Nadine,

I just joined this group yesterday and now that I am back reading the boards I came across your introduction and noticed you are not too far from me. I live about 30 minutes by car from the Bourne Bridge.I am always visiting the town of Falmouth, I just love their library which I am a member of. Nice to see you in this group, it really looks to be exciting. I love crocheting, it is a great relaxation for me on many occasions. Hope to see you on the boards.:welcome

MEMA

Hello Nadine,

From a fellow Cape Codder!!! Yep, you heard that right! I'm a year rounder here too!!!!

This is a GREAT group. The more you participate, the more you get hooked.

After you have 40 posts you'll be able to participate in swaps and exchanges. Those are the best!!!

I can't wait to see some of your work and get to know you!!!

WELCOME to Crochetville!!!!!

Thank you all so much for making me feel so welcome! It certainly put a smile on my face this morning to see all the replys:U I definitely needed a smile considering I woke up to three inches of snow......It's almost April isn't enough, enough!

hi:welcome :welcome :welcome so glad you joined us, and oh goodness, don't apoligize, we all had to learn and everyone is so nice about helping. i love this place, this is where i come when i get to stressed out by life!!!(i come here alot!!!!:rofl ) anywaays welcome and hope to hear from you often.:hug vicki

Archived