Tested Katchkan's Torchlight shawl

renegade

Hi all, I was very lucky to be able to test Kathy's Torchlight shawl. This is an amazing pattern, and so beautiful! I haven't worked with beads before, but I didn't have any trouble with the beads.

I used size 5 Opera thread in Teal. I used size 6 clear glass beads, and 8mm pearl beads for the edging.

Kathy was very patient with me, since I didn't quite meet her requested deadline due to some family circumstances early in Feb, but I am pleased finally to present a looksie here.

I've showed this to several friends, and I've been getting raves for how wonderful the pattern is.

Images are clickable.

th_Shawlpoint.jpg

th_Shawl1.jpg

Renee, So glad you finally got to finish that. It turned out lovely in that color. :yes You did a great job. Thank you. :hug

------------

It was my pleasure! It truly is a beautiful pattern. :manyheart

Thank you everyone for all the compliments! I haven't been working with thread all that long, and it is sometimes difficult for me to work long using thread because it really bothers my CTS (another part of the reason it took me a little longer to complete this). But the perseverance really paid off (and of course, big kudos to Kathy for her beautiful design).

Archived