Anyone want a $310 skein of yarn? LOL!

Check this out - you can have your Magic Stripes for a deep discount of 98% off! That is, of its original price of $310.00 !!!

http://www.amazon.com/Lion-Brand-Magic-Stripes-Stripe/dp/B0001DUFIS/ref=sr_1_1/104-2489736-8201506?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1178125121&sr=1-1

:rofl I wonder how much they sell?

WOW that must be spun with gold:devil

Yeah, sure I would. I am a millionaire and have tons of money just laying around. My swimming pool is filled with money too.

:sleep:slingshot

OUCH!!! That woke me up ~ sorry I was dreaming up there!:lol

That has got to be a misprint, cause if you go to Joann's they have it listed for $7.50 only. Look at the other colors and you are only saving a little over $1.00.

Anyway, you have to go be crazy to pay that much for 1 skein of yarn.:hook

That has to be just flat out funny business as there is no number I can think of that is misprinted. $31.oo would still be too much.

I do like weird people though, they make life more interesting :wlol

LOL :lol , Is that a major misprint or what??? If magic stripes are selling for $310 +, than it must be a pure strand of gold......should we put our bid in? This is just too funny.

if it will clean my house, do laundry and cook when I dont feel like it and change the occasional poopy diaper I am sold, send em on over if not then it might just have to collect dust at the store since it wont step foot in to my house at that price.

wow i wonder if anyone would actualy pay that

If they did, I have some property in Florida they might be interested in!:lol

Archived