My Crochet Angel

Tampa Guy

I woke up this Sunday morning eager to enjoy my day of rest, started the coffee and went outside to get the paper. I proceeded to the back (computer) room, and what do I find ? A Crochet Angel sitting at my screen and keyboard. I now know what you girls feel when surprised by a roak.

I have named it Mary Jo My Crochet Angel. th_MaryJoCrochetAngel.gif (clickable)

Out of the 30 or more crochet things Tampa Doll has made for me, to have in my computer room this is my favorite. I’ve made this gif picture and use it as my screen saver. Thanks for letting me brag.

I think she ( and the little angel) are the absolute best.... in my brain fog I first read Mary Jo was sitting on the monitor...my brain wasn't quite wrapping around that:lol...

....What's the old saying" everytime a bell rings and angel gets its wings... you folks must hear ALOT of bells!!!

Tampa guy, you must be a very special kinda bloke. That angel is adorable. I can't imagine my fella putting up with 30 of my crochet creations in his study. They would all end up burried under paper. :lol

Your Mary Jo is a very clever and caring lady, and the angel is cute to boot.

Hello,

I looked at your angel which is beautiful!!!:cheer The I went and looked the other gorgeous things that you have made. You are very good!!!!:clap

Thank you for sharing such finely made pieces.

Mathwizard

• 5 weeks later...

Archived