Katchkan's Paramount doily

amdm

Kathy gave me the chance to test yet another of her lovely designs.I (as usual) could not take a decent picture of it, but it is such a striking pattern, I decided to post it anyway. DSCN0279.jpg

I don't think it looks that bad. You think you take bad pictures? That is why Dh takes all my pictures. I take horrid pictures.

The doily turned out great. I like it in the 2 tones. You did a wonderful job of testing for me as usual. Thanks once again. :hug

Thanks so much for the compliments, everyone.

mimimia - I agree completely with you that all Kathy's patterns are guaranteed to be beautiful, that is why I so enjoy testing for her. The colours are off-white and pale yellow. I have decided to practise some self-control, and not buy any more thread until I have used up the big bundles

spilling out of every corner of my home. These colours were left over from the previous doily that I tested for Kathy (her Morpheus).

great pattern. And the color selections is very pretty. And we all understand the picture problems... But it shows off very nicely>

Archived