Yet Another Sweat Pea Shawl

KnicKnac

I made this for my Spring 07 Secret Pal - boy was this fun to make! I used Berroco Cotton Twist Variegated in a color called "Pinata" which is number 8447.

That pattern is from the Happy Hooker book. I followed the recommended hook size in the book.

She says she liked it, but her kitty loved it too! :rofl

sp-back.jpg

sp-front.jpg

spshawl-01.jpg

That is beautiful! How much yarn did you use? I have the happy hooker book also. I haven't really made much, besides the one skein scarf. i did start the short n sweet bolero, but never finished it. To hard to concentrate, with DS and DH playing video games.

I love the verigated yarn! looks great!!!

That is beautiful! How much yarn did you use? I have the happy hooker book also. I haven't really made much, besides the one skein scarf. i did start the short n sweet bolero, but never finished it. To hard to concentrate, with DS and DH playing video games.

I love the verigated yarn! looks great!!!

Thank you so much! It took me about 7 skeins of that Berroco Cotton Twist Variegated.

I have tried the email and got nothing.:( How can I get these beautiful designs? I live at Lake Conroe in Texas and could sell a ton of these! We are over run every weekend with college kids, etc wanting to spend mom & dads money! I'm desperate to know how to get these designs?!!!:yay

Archived