Granny Shawl for my dog

Feederofthepack

OH MY, a greyhound!!! I have THREE!! She is beautiful!!

Do you happen to know a beautiful tripod greyhound by the name of Rosie?? I think I have met you....could you be packmom??

Very cute, and I love your name! I'm a feeder of the pack, too. Recently I've been humming new lyrics to old songs: "All I do the whole day through/Is pick up after you/Morning, noon, and nighttime, too/there's poop to scoop..." My current fave is set to the aria from Bizet's Carmen: "If you want/to go to the park/you'd better let me/put your harness on." My neighbors must think I'm nuts! :lol Patty

I bet she just loves it? Doesn't she? and does the pooch in on the sofa in the background have one too??;)

None of the others has this particular item. Liz is a real clothes hound. She loves to dress up and wear jewelry and hats. The others would poo in my shoes if I dressed them up too much!

Patty, Glad to hear i'm not the only one! We have dinner time songs and a poo song.

Waving from NJ...I'm a greyhound owner too! Lucy is 7 years old. We had adopted another at 11 1/2, Romeo but sadly he passed after only 3 months with us.

My husband and I do as much as we can to help raise much needed $$ for our greyhound group (we own a pet supply store). I actually am crocheting different sweaters to auction off to help raise funds.

Love the snood/shawl!! Great job!

Hugs,

Chris and the crew

Lucy, Jethro (Golden), Roxie (Am. Bulldog), Gotti (Italian Grey) and Halle (Great Dane)...yes we're nuts!

• 1 year later...

Archived