comfortghan for wounded soldier/ cousin of ours

mythunderbird

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got 3 brightly colored squares washed and ready to mail. I get them out today or tomorrow. You can put them in what ever blanket you think they will fit.

th_crochet090.jpg(clickable)

I've got 3 brightly colored squares washed and ready to mail. I get them out today or tomorrow. You can put them in what ever blanket you think they will fit.

th_crochet090.jpg(clickable)

Those are pretty. I really like the square that looks like it's made of little squares. Is this a free pattern somewhere?

Joyce

I will be sending mine out this week.It is funny that alot of the squares have yellow in them,mine do to.It should look nice when done.

Terry

thanks ladies for all of your kindness, i recieved today from michelle in michigan and also losing mymind ,,kathy, and also crochetlady trish in upper new york, trish also sent him a special present thanks sweetie he is going to love it. i want to thank all of you who have been soooo very kind to him and our family, i have 18 squares already wow huh. and thats not counting the ones i have done so am actually up to 23. i have been working on my swaps as well as squares for him so thats why there is not more, but am almost caught up on those so will be going to town soon. for anyone who wants to send , ya know really any color, it don't have to be brights as i have some red, dark blues and alot of inbetween, i will put them together with the love and care you all send him and pass it forward to him to help him heal, you guys are wonderful, just awesome thanks sooo much:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

thanks ladies for all of your kindness, i recieved today from michelle in michigan and also losing mymind ,,kathy, and also crochetlady trish in upper new york, trish also sent him a special present thanks sweetie he is going to love it. i want to thank all of you who have been soooo very kind to him and our family, i have 18 squares already wow huh. and thats not counting the ones i have done so am actually up to 23. i have been working on my swaps as well as squares for him so thats why there is not more, but am almost caught up on those so will be going to town soon. for anyone who wants to send , ya know really any color, it don't have to be brights as i have some red, dark blues and alot of inbetween, i will put them together with the love and care you all send him and pass it forward to him to help him heal, you guys are wonderful, just awesome thanks sooo much:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

That's great number. I'm gonna send you more this week (maybe end of week) 23 is great, but a ways' from 80. And, I love doing the 8-inchers', they're a breeze

Joyce

since I have never edged any of my squares,is that just a sc around in the back loops?

Linda

I've been putting singles through both loops all the way around

Joyce

thanks everyone i am so excited, trish i can use more if ya don;'t mind , linda i too just go thru both loops with a sc but if you can't figure it out let me know, and i can do it,kathy those are beautiful,, joyce i sure can use more, anyone who wants to send me a few more i would be eternally greatful to you since i am now doing 2 comfortghans one for richard and one for his wife sherrie

trish will pm you my addy again thank you to all who participated and sent or are sendinf squares / you guys are the best:hug:hug:hug

Those are pretty. I really like the square that looks like it's made of little squares. Is this a free pattern somewhere?

Joyce

Thanks, it is made from little squares I just made it up I call it a 9 patch square. I could write it up as a pattern I guess I don't know if there is one out there like it or not. :lol

no laurie its not to late, i still need lots of squares, today i got them from crochetbycharlene, kathy,nittney and,hsegar, heather and another package but have to pick it up tomorrow from the po since my box was stuffed. all told i got 10 today from you 3 and also another friend who is helping me. i am getting excited, all told now we are almost up to 40, got about 37 or 38 now. thanks to all who are helping. i know they will love it,. thanks again for everything ya do laurie will pm you with my addy alright? thanks again everyone

If it's not too late, I can make some squares.

Archived