comfortghan for wounded soldier/ cousin of ours

mythunderbird

today was the day i gave the kids their afghans. you would not believe how much you all have touched them, they both could not even believe that so many people had cared enough about them to do that. and i have pics, will show them as soon as i can upload them onto the computer, and more good news, guess what ya all yep ya guessed it sherrie is pregnant:yay:yay:yay:yay they found out about a week ago and go tomorrow to hear the babys heartbeat, the docs think they might be having twins:clap:clap:clap i cannot thank you all enough, they are going to write thank you and i willpost it for all of you to see. what a special kid richard is, i felt so bad for him, he was so down and out but he was really happy that we thought enough about him to make the comfortghan and then one for sherrie as well. thanks is not enough:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart god bless all of you

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IM000853.jpgnow i finally got the pics uploaded here they are, remember while richard does not look happy its becase he had his jaw and cheek broken he was and is so happy so without anymoreinteruptions here the picks i promisedIM000868.jpg

IM000853a.jpg this is richards, the 1st one is sherries, you all made those 2 kids very happy and touched that so many people cared. when i explained how this came about and when he read all of the messages and everything, well it was a wonderful day, thank you is not enough but you can see how this means to them and me. i love you guys

Lovely Vicki!! They look so happy! What a nice thing ya'll did. Hope they continue to recover well.

Wow! Those look great, do you need to start collecting baby squares for sherri?
thank you everyone. was awesome when i gave it to them. you know the feeling you get when you feel all warm and fuzzy. thats how i felt lol

that would be awesome if anyone wants to send some 6 in squares i could make her a crochetville blanket:D:D:D if anyone wants to let me know and i will send you my address. thank you is not enough but hey you know i love ya all:manyheart:manyheart

i'm sorry to say sherrie lost the baby last night. please do not send any baby blanket squares and if ya can send them some cyber thoughts and prayers:manyheart

Archived