Fuzzy Lambs, deer, dolls, bears..oh my!!

KristieMN

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are all very cute! I have ordered her lamb, bunny and bear patterns and are waiting to receive them! I can't wait to start on them! great job!

I love them all! I especially love the deer! :yes They do look like the cartoon for Rudolph. :manyheart

Tina

I thought the same thing when I saw them! The deer just needs a red nose. Are you going to try an Abominable, or Yukon Cornelius?

• 7 months later...
The big one is from the pattern posted here a few weeks ago...

I free handed the little one following her pictures.

All of these projects, (except the teddys which 2 of my girls hid) plus about 12 mice, various octopus, and a few fish went to school yesterday for their store.

The store teacher called to tell me that the lambs, and dolls, are DEFINATELY going to be a hit!

Hi all, can anyone tell me where this pattern is, i have been all over the boards and cannot find them anywhere. i would love to try my hand at that adorable doll for DD christmas gift...

thanks for any help!

n

All those little friends are SO cute! I especially like the little lamb with the black face and the fuzzy bears.

Is it hard to crochet with that fuzzy yarn? I thought it would be cool to make a scrunchie out of eyelash yarn but I couldn't see the stitches well enough so I gave up. Is it easier if you pair it up with a regular worsted weight yarn?

All those little friends are SO cute! I especially like the little lamb with the black face and the fuzzy bears.

Is it hard to crochet with that fuzzy yarn? I thought it would be cool to make a scrunchie out of eyelash yarn but I couldn't see the stitches well enough so I gave up. Is it easier if you pair it up with a regular worsted weight yarn?

sOCKsgirl, fuzzy yarns can be difficult to work with but I have some tips and tricks up on my website: http://www.planetjune.com/blog/fuzzy-yarn-tips/

But does anyone know where the post is that had the pattern for the doll? Khristie, can you help me out? I would love to use your pattern...

n

let me find the link....the designer of the doll is a c'viller also!

You can crochet right over 1 of those stretchy bands used for pony tails or sew the ends of a piece of elastic used in sewing together to make a stretchy band & crochet over it w/the fuzzy yarn to make a scrunchie and/or crochet one using 1 strand of worsted &/or baby/sport yarn + 1 strand of fuzzy yarn, it's easy!

Archived