Fuzzy Lambs, deer, dolls, bears..oh my!!

KristieMN

These are a few things I have been finishing up lately.

The lambs and bears are PlanetJunes pattern....

fuzzylambs.jpg

various.jpg

The dolls are an interesting story. I didnt figure out there was actually a pattern for her, until I started the smaller doll. THEN I figured out there was a pattern!! So the bigger doll is following her pattern.

Now, these deer, I made this pattern up. They are not done yet. I still want to 'embellish' them. The brown one will have white spots I think, and the pink one will have heart sequence, or something to that effect.

I have been working on these for some time. I am trying to come up with a pattern for a bunny, and skunk. I have not had the motivation to work on this set in a LONG time:(

I am waiting for inspiration!:lol

deer.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

love those deer, they do look an awlful lot like rudolph!!

your patterns and work are always so wonderful!!!!

i have been wanting to make that doll also, lost my motivation though, maybe this will inspire me, no projects until the penguin blanket is done!!!, but i really love the your smaller version!

They are great, as always!! You do such wonderful, creative work.

Did you mean you had the doll pattern from somewhere else, or did you create that too? Or is it the one that was posted here a few weeks ago?

great work Kristen! You deer are amazing. I think you need to watch some Bambie or Sleeping Beauty :lol lots of lil critters in those movies. Your dolls are cute too and I love what you have done with planetjune's patterns

they are adorable, but I gotta say as soon as I saw the deers I thought! Rudolph and the land of misfits ( I found the movie from my childhood and introduced it to the boys!) so am in extra love with him!!!!!!

They are great, as always!! You do such wonderful, creative work.

Did you mean you had the doll pattern from somewhere else, or did you create that too? Or is it the one that was posted here a few weeks ago?

The big one is from the pattern posted here a few weeks ago...

I free handed the little one following her pictures.

All of these projects, (except the teddys which 2 of my girls hid) plus about 12 mice, various octopus, and a few fish went to school yesterday for their store.

The store teacher called to tell me that the lambs, and dolls, are DEFINATELY going to be a hit!

Archived