Poopy Duck

Me&P

We used to have a "Poopy Duck" that was passed on every Christmas. Whoever received it gave it to someone new the next year. It is actually a "Jelly Bean Duck" but it's far more fun to call it a "Poopy Duck." We fill ours up with Whoppers, not jelly beans, so.... lol

Anyway, it was given away one year and never returned. So, I tracked down a pattern online and made a new one (this one to be passed around in the immediate family, not extended).

I used Bernat Cotton Tots.

DSC02252-1.jpg

very sweet. i like the idea of passing it to a new family member every xmas too. never heard of that before :)

When I saw the title of this thread I was like....What the.....:think ? But I am soooo glad I checked it out:yes ! I think the idea of passing around that little duck every year is wonderful! What a fun tradition! And I am still chuckling over Pumpkinmouse and Krystal16's posts:rofl ! Thanks:hug for the very cool idea, and the smiles:D :D !

That sounds like a great idea! I might try it, or something like it for the Christmas eve pollyanna we do, and hid a $50 bill in side of it, since that what the limit is on our pollyanna.

Archived