My 12 inch spike stitch square

suzan720

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I have the pattern written down onto paper so I am gonna put it onto the net and you all can try it out!!!!!!!!

Suzan

Not to put on any pressure, but could you let us know when the pattern is on the net? Who knows when I'll get around to making it anyway! I still haven't gotten a round tuit (see avatar and siggy). :lol Thanks, Suzan!

I do have this halfway typed up!!! But with 2 toddlers running around And a father-in-law in the hosiptal I am only getting a few minutes on the puter at a time. It should be real soon. Hopefully if I get a quiet night at work tonight I can finish it up there. I work 2nd shift in a group home for mentally challenged individuals and sometimes are quiet and sometimes things are quite CHALLENGING to say the least!

Suzan

Ok I have posted the directions to the first 13 rounds for this square I should get the rest of it on today hopefully. This was a pretty intense pattern to write it is mostly all in sc, If you have any problems with this please let me know because this is untested except by me.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?p=649468#post649468

Suzan

• 4 weeks later...

I tried it with some wild colors, and it looks cool! When I get to it, maybe i'll post a picture. My daughter's friend likes it, so if and when i finish the afghan, she'll get it!

deb

• 1 year later...
I am currently involved in a square swap and this square is my latest creation. I am really loving it and I think I am going to have to make myself a whole afghan out of this design.

th_cablepants-4.jpg

Suzan

hi Suzan, just wondering if the pattern for this square is available, it's pretty cool!

Thanks, Doni

sshjesse@netscape.com

• 2 months later...

Archived