STASH BUSTING crochet-along GAME!! ****CLOSED FOR 2007 ****

Krystal16

Thank you Krystal. That is exactly what is happening to me. I love getting yarn and hardly got it before. Now I have it coming out my ears. LOL. Anyways, I just finished another ball of used thread last night so that makes one more point for me. Yay!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I managed to finish two more skeins +4 added to my siggy line:cheer

Finished the premmie ghan I have doing at work and started another one at home (1/2 way done)

Those of you who are expecting squares from me, I mailed them yesterday. You should get them in a day or 2. I used 2 balls making daisy squares (+2). My total is above 60!! I never thought I would get past 50. I told my mom what I'm doing, she said it's a good idea. She wants dad to clean out the attic. I have 2 big bins of yarn stored there. I have room for them now. BTW, Crochetsal, I love the clown. He's so cute. Where can I get the pattern?

Ellie 13

Ok, bad news first......I couldn't stay away from Hobby Lobby and the sale, so I went today and bought 3 more skeins (-6) :eek BUT.....I have used 12 skeins (ok, they're the 3oz ones, but still) on my mom's Christmas afghan and it's not done yet, so +24 :cheer:clapso far....so the total today is +18......off to update my siggy.....

Okay, whoever posted in the yarn sales thread about the sale at Joann's on clearance items (and you know who you are! :P) is in big trouble! I stopped by on my way home from work and bought myself 56 skeins. 56!!! That is not including the 17 I bought my mom, which went straight into a box and therefore cancels itself out. Yikes!! 102 points!! I've fallen off the wagon! Patty

Okay, whoever posted in the yarn sales thread about the sale at Joann's on clearance items (and you know who you are! :P) is in big trouble! I stopped by on my way home from work and bought myself 56 skeins. 56!!! That is not including the 17 I bought my mom, which went straight into a box and therefore cancels itself out. Yikes!! 102 points!! I've fallen off the wagon! Patty

----------

There, there, we all succumbed this week... :lol

Geeeeezzz, am I the only perso in the whole universe to broke to hit the Joann's clearance??? WAAAA!

Anyway I gifted 2 skiens today, so that's +4.

:angel

I have no idea what you're talking about .... :think

I finished the afghan for my mom for Christmas......I'll post a picture as soon as I get all the ends woven in.......I finished another 3 skeins (+6) and made 2 more into balls (+2) so another +8 for me :clap:cheerOff to update my siggy......

Traci, you aren't the only one, although it wasn't for lack of trying. I went in this morning to see what was there and nothing that I was interested. I walked out with a skein (for regular price) to do a mock up and a few new hooks. I got an j sized afghan hook for 97 cents, which made me more then happy as I've been wanting to try that for a while.

Also, to negate the +2 on the skein I bought, I finished one last night and will hopefully finish that one tonight. *crosses fingers*

Hmmm...thirty new balls of (mostly) thread that I posted about earlier this week, then I used up a few part skeins on a granny-type afghan I am working on, and a Christmas table setting that will use up more of my 'scraps'.

So, -54 for me this week. Would have been worse if my Mary Maxim order of 6 skeins had come in.:D

Sally

Used up a ball of each blue, rose and white for a grand total this week of 11

Hey at least its in the postive :devil Off to change my siggy

Archived