Krystal16

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to Wal Mart and they did honor the Michael's price

So I purchased 12 more skeins. Now I am think I am done :think

unless I get my "objective bonus check" then well all bets are off :yay:devil

Off to change my addy......

This weekend is the Charity Square CAL for anyone interested so I will be busting some ........

Oh! I forgot to mention that one of my repeat daisy square senders ALSO sent me 10 little skeins of this adorable yarn that is 50cotton/50acrylic in a nice light weight. It will make a really cute baby blanket... I think I'm just going to make a square, lace and bobbles style, and when I run out of yarn - that's how big it's going to be! LOL!

So, I think I overdid it these last 2 days......my wrist hurts SO bad I can't do anything with it. :( Hopefully if I give it a day or so of rest I can get back to stashbusting soon........

finished some squares to send out....knocked off another skein.....still in the +s until my order arrives, they sent an email and said it was shipped i wonder if it will get here today?

I have used up 4 more balls of yarn making Circles of Hope and 2" squares in the past couple days...inbetween the really nasty weather we had yesterday..a tornado hit 6 miles from my house, 67 mph winds. It was a good thing to do in the basement.

I finished my second laptop sleeve and I'm much happier with it. I busted 7 balls doing it, because I did three string of WW to get more cushion. I am much happier with it and I think I'm going to stash bust and make a few more that are ugly!sleeves. So, +7 for me!

Forgot I hadn't finished the mittens for the director of my dd's preschool (she has Raynaud's syndrome and wears mittens even in the summer). Was winging it with my own pattern so I had to re-figure out what I was doing and I finished the first one last night - and wrote the pattern. Now one more... oh yeah, finished a ball in doing so.

I finally used finished my smilie afghan. Used up a skein, +2. I tried out the Daisy Charity Square, it works up fast once you get the 2 colors conected. I'm having a problem with gage, it came out 8", but I still had 1 round to go (would've made 9") . My background feels thicker than the center and petals. All the yarns felt the same when I started, what happened?

Ellie 13

I used up 2 more balls of yarn on making squares for my next afghan....my wrist still hurts, but I'm lost without crochet, so I just took it slow and easy....:P so +2 more for me....

Wow, I have been gone quite some time. I've missed this place! I seem to have so very little time lately for crochet. I gave 20 skeins of yarn to an auction at my church so I'm adding my points to my sig. Can you believe I've done not one other thing with yarn since I was last on??? That's crazy! I need to find my hooks!

I used 2 full spools of thread on a thread project (that was the surprise, thread & I don't usually get along) but it's still not finished, so I won't add the rest until it's done. +4 for now.

AND... I was in Joanns, Michaels & WalMart tonight and didn't buy ANY yarn OR thread ... and that includes those sale yarns & the clearance threads I found! Can U imagine?!?? ME.. NOT buying yarn?! I did however buy about 20 different print fabrics for purse lining... I only have 1 to line at the moment, but wasn't sure which I'd like best :lol

I busted 4 balls making squares for a lapghan so +4 more for me. I wanted to go shop for yarn tomorrow while the DH and DD are out to the races but won't have a car to go :( so probably won't get any.

This weeks total are reflected in my siggy - only started a skein so I have

a -88 points this week I guess I broke my will power :devil

Can't pass up a great price on yarn......

My score for the week is 128 only because I gave 63 skeins of novelty yarn to my granddaughter, make a sweater for another granddaughter and used 6 balls making squares. Next week should be low as I will have hubby home for vacation and we will be celebrating our 5th anniversary.

Archived