Blue Star Afghan CAL

MiztrezzLyn

On the half granny, I'm alternating 3 dc groups with 2 dc groups, and only 1 dc in the center. On the corners where the 9 patches are, I'm only putting 2 dc groups in any of the 'corners' of each piece of the 9 patch. I'll take a picture of the two spots on my blanket after I get my first round completed (again.) ;)

OK.. I will watch for the pic. I think that I may have to do the same as you are doing.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YAY! I got more work on mine done. I have to make a "block" of white on the inside corner of each star edge, in order to expand the corner to accommodate the "not-half" granny I did. Last night, I figured out how many rows, etc. to get it to work right, and I got one of those done(it's 13 rows) and counted that I will have 4 rows of two contrast colors in my outside border where I join the grannies.... I'll post a pic later, if I get time.... But I'm making progress! :D

i would like to just show a pictcure of the afghan i stead of my whole photobocket. how do i do this.help please. nana

i would like to just show a pictcure of the afghan i stead of my whole photobocket. how do i do this.help please. nana

Your blue star is beautiful!!!

On photobucket: Click on the box for the pic you want to send. At the bottom of the first page there's a box to click for generating an HTML code....click, and you'll be on a page to send to message boards (with thumbnail capability). Highlight it. Right click (once) with cursor over this, hit "copy". I minimize the photobucket window, then go to where you want to post a message on the ville, write something - then RIGHT click once, hit PASTE, and check the preview - the pic should be there.

I wrote a book here, but I hope you understand...

Good luck!:hug

thank you. hehe, now i have another problem.ive just finished the weges and blocks. i dont see the next step except it goes right to the half gran square. am i missing somthing. its on page 20.

thank you. hehe, now i have another problem.ive just finished the weges and blocks. i dont see the next step except it goes right to the half gran square. am i missing somthing. its on page 20.

Greater minds than mine will have to help you here...I heven't gotten too far on mine:P

here i go again, just had to read more. da. brain frezze. now i cant spell.:D :D thanks for all your help ladies. i will send a picture when iam done. next, is making a afghan for my son. confeted flag. so far going ok on this one.:hug to all you guys.

hi all thankyou for letting me know about the corrections as im new to crochet havent been doing it very long but a bit dissappointed to hear there error's in it also in few of the other afagans in the book aswell so maybe i may just send the book back as it cost me enough are just end up confused :(

sweet angel, Me personally, I would not send the book back. If you think it might be to much for right now, crochet a bit, make some other afghans and things and then come back to this one. It will not take you long to be able to do a bit of a round and then see what you need to do differently.

Nana. Thank you. The colors are. Soft white, Country Rose, Windsor blue, Rose pink and Wedgewood is the verigated. All Red Heart WW

As soon as I can get another skein of the Rose pink I can finish it up.

hi again i wont i will do what you have suggested no problem:) happy crocheting everyone

You know. The corrections are really not that bad. I didn't find many myself. I think that with any base of crochet knowledge you can find them and fix them.

I look forward to seeing your projects.

I agree with Diane. The corrections do look daunting but their not. This pattern is really easy and its a lot of work but you will enjoy making it. Its up to you but if you do decide to make it Sweetangel we will all be here to help you if you need it.

Archived