Last project of the year? what is it?

I won't be finishing anything tonight. But, one afghan I'm working on is just about finished. I have two more WIP (afghans) that I want to finish -- then I want to start doing wearables. I have several I want to try. Do we ever run out of PIMs??

PIM's

Projects In Mind:D

as in, "OH, I'm gonna make that shawl for me, and those slippers for my daughter. Oh, and that afghan would be beautiful for mom! Oh, and look at this gorgeous yarn; I'll figure out what to make with it later, but MUST have it!":lol

I don't really have any projects that I "need" to finish but, I will be finishing a 12 inch square I will be sending off for a January square exchange. I also bought some yarn I would love to make my self a sweater out of.

I finished caps for BIL (knitted) and niece (crocheted mesh) for February b-days. I'm trying to make a top for myself, but (1) can't get the same gauge as the pattern book and (2) realize it won't look as good on me as it does on the model, so I bagged it. Might just do a dishcloth or quick cap just to feel like I've done something right today!

I just finished my 3rd of 12 - 12"x12" afghan squares, I doubt that I will be getting anything else finished before midnight tonight LOL

Hmmm... I am not finishing anything up tonight, but I have finished up several things just in the last month... A Dora /I'm a Big Sister Bag... Cell phone totes... Two 'Turtle Float Pals'... A table runner (wedding gift for my brother)... Tonight I was working on Cupcakes' 'Sheila the Aussie Troll Doll' but it's not quite finished. I need to get some eyes for it and WalMart didn't have anything, so I will try to go somewhere in a couple of days...

Tina

a scarf made out of one 65 yard ball of some sort of fancy yarn that was on sale and they only had one ball in that color. Took about 30 minutes to stitch it up using dc and chaining one in between, only five stitches wide! I put it on my anniversary bear! Looks pretty good:devil

I am finishing a kitty bed for my hubby's kitten (Mr. Nibs). Earlier I made a wreath wallhanging for my MIL. Oh, I also need to weave in the ends to my hubby's scarf. Then I will be finished for this year.

:party:yayNow for things I will be starting in 2007 here is the list.:party:yay

• Dress for 15" Fashion doll
  • CPK outfits for all 4 sizes... DD b-day in February.

• Leg warmers for DD for b-day

• Baby outfits/afghans for various mommies-to-be

Finish tonight? Ha, ha! I'll be good to just pick up another project tonight. I'm just sitting back, trying to stay warm and RELAX. Put the twins to bed and everyone else is downstairs...

I was so close to finishing it...but I knew that if I didn't go to bed & get some sleep I'd be a wreck this morning...I'm just not a very nice person if I don't get at least 6 hours sleep....my current WIP is a baby sweater...and I have the whole body of it finished, and did one side seam and pinned the second one before turing in....so I've only got one side seam and the edging on the sleeve cuffs & the bottom hem to go...but I knew that if I just did that one more seam, I'd then tell myself well, it's just the cuffs & hem to do, so I should just finish it...and then I'd be sitting here snarling at the kids instead of just grunting in reply to whatever they say LOL!!!

Jessie

I finished the main part of a shawl. It's triangular, the net stitch, made out of royal purple thread. Now for the edging...I think I'm going to get some expensive beads or rock chips for that, just for the fun of it.

I spent it ripping out 5 rows of my afghan because I was off a stitch and kept making it worse by continuing. Well it's a New Year and we all get a fresh start.:hook

I had finished up on all my projects that were gifts.

Now I am working on dish cloth's with some towel toppers. One can never have too many of these.

Besides, I keep them hidden just in case for gifts that I forgot to buy during the year.

I also thought that I might get a foot locker for our daughter and her friend that is living us and get a little dowery started. I know, it's late in their lives (they are ages 21, & 20), but, better late then never.:yay:manyheart

Archived