Here’s Floppy Bear

Tampa Doll

Well, I am at it again. I tested KristieMN’s floppy bear pattern. I used a size 7 hook and size 10 thread. He is done in sunny yellow.

It has been pretty cloudy here, so my photographer (DH Tampa Guy) had to use a lamp and flash to take the pictures.

This time I did not put the beads in the hands or feet. I found with the thread, the beads will fall out and you can not put them in anything to keep them in. I like the idea of the magnets that were used in the monkey. If small enough ones could be found this could be a fridge magnet. Anyway, it was fun testing and I love playing with yarn patterns and making them in thread.

th_smsmallzoomFloppyBearinThread.gif (clickable) th_FloppyBearinThread003.jpg

For anyone who likes miniatures, this is a fun pattern.

SO CUTE!, great job, i would like to try and make one in thread sometime too. what are the other animals in the back? they look like ladybugs, so cute too. :ducky

The animals in the background are Buzz the Fly and Barney Bee and Lucy the Ladybug. They are from an old Hooked on Crochet magazine. The DH saw them and wanted me to make them for him.

Glad everyone likes the bear. He was lots of fun to make. Someone suggested a bear tree. I can see it now in all different colors. You could also do them in the colors of the month. Like Garnet for January and so on.

Glad everyone likes the bear. He was lots of fun to make. Someone also do them in the colors of the month. Like Garnet for January and so on.

Now that would be a great idea... emerald for May etc...I'm off to write that idea down right now....Although, I have noticed that since I am no longer a blonde, things tend to come much easier for me...:P

The animals in the background are Buzz the Fly and Barney Bee and Lucy the Ladybug. They are from an old Hooked on Crochet magazine. The DH saw them and wanted me to make them for him.

Glad everyone likes the bear. He was lots of fun to make. Someone suggested a bear tree. I can see it now in all different colors. You could also do them in the colors of the month. Like Garnet for January and so on.

thank you, they are all so cute, they made me smile:)

wish i had those patterns to make too. :hook

Archived