Herd of wild Soap Ponies

Katchkan

Last year I gave soap critters to all the kids in my family and even a few adults. This year I am gifting my under 11 year old students with soap critters. Now since I teach riding, I figured the critter of choice would of course be a pony/horse. So I have created a small herd of wild soap ponies. In a week or so they will be all seperated and become the pets of their new owners. But for now my wild little fake ponies have been romping in the fake snow.... National Geographics will never get a shot like this, very rare........icon_mrgreen.gif

th_Wildponies.jpgth_wildponies3.jpg

Hope you like my little herd. They were fun to make and will be even more fun to give.

How cute! Do i understand this right? -- there is soap on the inside for kids to use while bathing? My daughters friends raise horses and they would love this. Are you selling the pattern?

Yes they have soap in their tummies. Honestly I do feed my real horses much better. But these guys love the soap.

Oh I quess I had better mention it again. This pattern is available free to any Crochetville member exclusively. Just pm me with your email address and I will send you the pattern. The pattern is for the pony and a kitty.

I have other critters available, but they aren't a free pattern. Got to buy the soap to feed these guys somehow........:yes

Now those are the WILDEST things I've ever seen. Just amazing! Kathy, you are incredible. You are a true inspiration to us all.

Thank you everyone, for your wonderful comments.

I did have a lot of fun making all these ponies. Some are color coordinated to the student's horse or pony. That made them even more fun to do.

From the number of patterns I have sent out, we should all start keeping our eyes open for herds of these ponies.

Hope you all enjoy them.

Archived