Annie's Attic

Bendy

I got to be the guest blogger on Annie's Attic today and talk about my new book Crochet on the Edge.

http://www.anniesattic.com/crochet/blog.html?blog_id=2248

If you click on the words Crochet on the Edge in the blog it will tell you about the book. I am very excited about the book. The release date is 13 days away but the book can be preordered.

Hope everyone likes it :)

Bendy

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you Beth :) You have me curious, what are the 200 snowflakes going to be used for? Are you making 200 different snowflakes or will they all be the same?

Bendy

Well, hopefully when I get around to making them, I get to 200. ;) I probably will use 10 patterns that I really like (translate: easy and fast) and make 20 each. :D

I don't think I can do 200 different ones, with 4 kids 7 & under (and homeschooling), just trying to get the 200 done will be a miracle in itself :lol.

I think I should edit my signature to 200 snowflakes, one snowflake at a time :yes

Hi Beth,

Homeschooling 4 kids under the age of 7, I am impressed that you have time to crochet any snowflakes :) That is a huge undertaking. I wish you all the best.

The reason I asked, I thought you might be doing the Helen Haywood collection of snowflakes, but that only added up to 153 different snowflakes :) I had seen them at:

http://www.crochet-heirlooms.com/snowflake.htm

So, if that was the case, was wondering what you were going to do for the additional 47 snowflakes :)

Bendy

Congratulations on the book. I've been 'eyeing' that book over at amazon.com. Now knowing that a Ville resident wrote it makes me consider buying it even more. And I especially like the looks of that coat on the cover!

I LOVE this book!!! I just got it and have yet to make something from it, but I have been flipping though it over and over trying to decide what to do first! :hook

Archived