Very Bewitching Doily

The Shrone

Beautiful work, just beautiful! I'm new to thread crochet, but Im really enjoying it. Im making bookmarks right now. I've never heard of Valdani thread, but you can bet I'll look into it for upcoming projects. Thank you for sharing.

Beautiful work, just beautiful! I'm new to thread crochet, but Im really enjoying it. Im making bookmarks right now. I've never heard of Valdani thread, but you can bet I'll look into it for upcoming projects. Thank you for sharing.

The Valdani thread is available to purchase from DS9 Designs. They ship incredibly fast, have great service.

If you want to be able to see the thread colors a little better than what the DS9 site has, I look at the main company website at Valdani.com.Unfortunately, you can't order directly from the company. But you can click on the thread to see a close-up of the colors.

~ Lori

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH. I just went to look at the website for ordering the thread, and it could be DANGEROUS They take PAYPAL!! :eek

Sandy (who is trying very hard to be good)

oh beautiful....the varigated thread w/ the pineapples makes me think it looks like peacock feathers....

Sandy

I second that thought- it's just as beautiful as a peacock tail too!

Archived