Update 11/26 My Crochetville Wip Bag/second bag

Tampa Doll

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, what TX Crochet Lover said, 'You work fast!'

And they both look great!! Now for the blue one did you do it sideways? :think It looks different than the white. It's still awesome, but it looks different like you crocheted it a different way...

Great Job Mary Jo~ You are my inspiration! :wink:yes

Tina

Yes, what TX Crochet Lover said, 'You work fast!'

And they both look great!! Now for the blue one did you do it sideways? :think It looks different than the white. It's still awesome, but it looks different like you crocheted it a different way...

Great Job Mary Jo~ You are my inspiration! :wink:yes

Tina

I agree that it looks different...is it just because the hook is facing a different direction???? :think

The blue is my favorite though :)

It looks like she crocheted the graph sideways for the blue. Or something? :shrug That's what it looks like to me. The white one was done back and forth and the blue one done with the Crochetville from bottom to top? :think

I agree that it looks different...is it just because the hook is facing a different direction???? :think

The blue is my favorite though :)

Ok you guys caught me. :blush The white graph is done from top to bottom. I messed up and the hook ended up facing the wrong way.

So I thought I would try it from side to side. I turned the graph on its side and worked it that way.:yes

The both look pretty good, but not sure which looks better.

I prefer the blue over the white also, as blue is my color.:hook

I think they both look great, Mary Jo. I just noticed the blue one was done differently. I wouldn't have noticed the hook was the wrong way on the white one, until you said something. I think I like the blue better, too. Just more color, I guess. They're both wonderful bags. :manyheart

Ok you guys caught me. :blush The white graph is done from top to bottom. I messed up and the hook ended up facing the wrong way.

So I thought I would try it from side to side. I turned the graph on its side and worked it that way.:yes

The both look pretty good, but not sure which looks better.

WOW! Those are awesome totes Mary Jo!

I really like the blue one, but they are both great and, ya know, I didn't even notice that the hook was facing the wrong direction either until it was mentioned, I had to go back and look LOL

You all will never believe what Mary Jo has done. She sent me the blue Crochetville tote bag, the one she prefers herself! What an act of selflessness.

I was so flabbergasted when I opened the package just a few minutes ago. I opened it up and I was dancing around by the kitchen island, I was so excited to have this tote bag.

I haven't had a chance to post in here yet like I meant to, stating that I loved this idea and that I was going to have to graph it out for myself and make one after the holidays are over. (Or beg Mary Jo to send me her pattern!!) I was so thrilled to open up that package and see this tote bag that I've been trying desperately hard not to covet inside waiting just for me!

And what was even better, Mary Jo sent the sweetest letter of support, appreciation, and encouragement along with it. I had tears of happiness in my eyes after reading that sweet letter, which means just as much as the tote bag itself. But that bag is so beautiful it has to win out over the letter, just because I can carry it constantly and use it to remember her written words!

:ty:ty:ty:ty:ty:ty:ty

Archived