6 Day Charity Square-A-Long (Nov. 16th-21st)!

LavenderBear

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off, sorry I didn't post more during this CAL, I ended up busier than expected with Holiday shopping (almost done with Christmas shopping though!)

I completed a total of 28 squares.

2 10 inch

11 8 inch

15 6 inch.

WOWZER!!!!!!! Not everyone has reported in yet, but I can tell you we have made OVER 1,200 squares for this round!!! :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer Can you believe it?! WAY TO GO to all of us!!!!

I'll keep tallying and give a GRAND TOTAL once everyone checks in!! If you haven't posted your totals yet, please do so TODAY before the Turkey Day celebrations begin!!

524 6" squares sorry i left that out last night

you are amazing I could only do that many in a month and that was crocheting in my sleep .Can I see a photo I would love to see what it would look like to have that many squares in one place . plz post I will post pics of the ones I made for the month challange

:ghug Here are the participants we had for this round, in NO particular order . . . :U

MLLORF - 16

Aussie - 36

pineknott - 67

Melibean - 524

coolhockeymom - 172

LavenderBear - 44

sem464 - 32

crocrazy - 50

ch2crochet - 40

danijoy - 21

Nght - 158

falfal115 - 18

darski - 33

breger3 - 28

KellyA - 45

cbear713 - 9

OUR GRAND TOTAL = 1,293 CHARITY SQUARES!!!!!!!!!!! :h5:applause

Our GRAND PRIZE WINNER is . . .

Melibean with 524 squares!!!!

Our THREE DRAWING WINNERS (via my hubby) . . .

danijoy

breger3

Aussie

Please PM me your complete name and snail mail addies and I will send out the prizes once I have ALL of them!!

CONGRATS to ALL of us, whether we made one square, hundreds of squares, or somewhere in between! And THANK YOU to our cheerleaders this round too!!! :cheerIt's been another SUCCESSFUL round! :yes

See you in January for our next round!! :waving

Congratulations to everyone!!! :applause :applause :applause

Over 1200 squares, that is great! I can't wait till the next one!

I'm still working on putting mine together, I can post a pic when I'm done.

See ya in January!

Melibean223 would still love to see all those squares it is amazing you can get that many done still have to post what mine looked like and I had a whole month to do as many as you did in six days. congrats to you

Wendy,

Are you able to upload pictures? I am going to attempt to do that here soon when I'm finishing hiding ends to the lapghans I made for the last square-a-long!

Melissa,

Thanks for letting me know you got your puffy! Enjoy!

Archived