Bingo Dauber Bag

marnie413

Well I finially finished it! One of my daycare moms asked me to make a bingo dauber bag for her grandmother, the kind that has the pockets around the outside to slip the daubers in. The only pattern on the internet i could find was sewed and i do very little of that. So here is what I came up with. Sad to say but other then a simple dishcloth or scubbie this is the first thing I have done without a pattern. Let me know what you think.

th_bingodauberbag004.jpgth_bingodauberbag002.jpgth_bingodauberbag001.jpg

th_bingodauberbag007.jpgth_bingodauberbag006.jpgth_bingodauberbag005.jpg

That's really nice. You did a great job, especially coming up with the pattern yourself. I also think it would make a great diaper bag. I'd love to have the pattern also, if you decide to do that. :cheer

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for all the wonderful compliments. I have never written a pattern out but I did take notes as I went along so i will give it a try and see if it makes any sense if so I will share.

Wow- I don't know what a bingo dauber is and never play, but the idea of a big roomy bag with outside pockets in crochet still sounds good to me!

Congrats- it's gotta be hard to make a specialty bag that still appeals to everyone!

Ok - I'm not a Bingo person and I have NO idea what a Dauber is, but I LOVE this bag! If you share the pattern I would LOVE it!! This seems like a great bag for a mom that has to carry bottles (I don't know how big it is). It could even be a crocheters/knit bag with skeins in the pockets!

It's very very pretty!!!

Ok - I'm not a Bingo person and I have NO idea what a Dauber is, but I LOVE this bag! If you share the pattern I would LOVE it!! This seems like a great bag for a mom that has to carry bottles (I don't know how big it is). It could even be a crocheters/knit bag with skeins in the pockets!

It's very very pretty!!!

Here is the pattern post.........

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?p=527377#post527377

Archived