New Designs Published/free pattern

ferosah

Dear Members,

I just wanted to share my good news. Two of my designs was published

in Annie's Favourite Crochet October 2006 Issue.

1. Precious in Pink Filet Afghan

2. All that shimmers Jewelry set

All that shimmers is also offered as a free pattern.

http://www.anniesfavoritecrochet.com/pages/features.php?_id=132&sectiontitle=Features&category=freepatterns

Hope you all like the new designs and have fun with the free pattern.

Hugs

Ferosa

I downloaded the jewelry set and thought how talented you are! Then, I went to the other link and saw you are also a prolific designer! Your designs are beautiful. Congratulations on your new success.

Ferosa, I've always been astounded by your filet work. But, it is your bead work that has me even more overwhelmed. All those beads! First, it was that amazing beaded shawl and now this jewelry! Wow! Don't get me wrong, your filet work is truly incredible. But, I am really blown away by the beads!

:cheer

I love them, they are gorgeous! Thanks so much for the free pattern as well. It is the first crocheted jewelry (other than crocheting with wire) that I have wanted to try. I might just attempt it. Congratulations-you deserve it!

Dear Members,

I just wanted to share my good news. Two of my designs was published

in Annie's Favourite Crochet October 2006 Issue.

You can see both designs at my website:

http://www.ferosah.com/bibliography2.php

1. Precious in Pink Filet Afghan

2. All that shimmers Jewelry set

All that shimmers is also offered as a free pattern.

http://www.anniesfavoritecrochet.com/pages/features.php?_id=132&sectiontitle=Features&category=freepatterns

Hope you all like the new designs and have fun with the free pattern.

Hugs

Ferosa

Ferosa,

Your work is lovely. I just received Annie's Favorite Crochet today and have been admiring your jewelry set. It's definitely on my to do list. I'm always looking for crochet jewelry patterns.

I purchase a lot of crochet pattern books, and usually like only one or two patterns per book. After visiting your website, I now realize that the one-two patterns I like are your patterns!! LOL!

Thanks for the beautiful patterns!

charkitty

Hi amdm,

Thank you for the compliment on my work, it's a pleasure to hear that you like my work. Your words is an inspiration to continue designing. Thanks for taking the time to write.

Hugs

Ferosa

Hi Roli,

So nice of you to stop by to congratulate me, I appreciate you. Annie's Favorite Crochet Magazine is to be thanked for offering the design as a free pattern. I was just happy to share with everyone. Thanks for the encouragement in designing.

Hugs

Ferosa

Archived