What do you think of my crocheted cacti?

Crochet Cactus Crazy

That is awesome, my Dad would love that. He loves cacti so he buys them, then forgets to care for then at all, and they die. This would solve the problem.:clap

:manyheartLee

That is SO cool!! I love it! I used to have a cactus, but it died. :( It might do better out here in the dry weather; maybe I should get another one. (We used to live in Michigan- humid!) Or maybe I could just crochet one. :hook

Thanks for sharing, that is the coolest thing I've seen in a while. :yes

Tina

I, too, live in the land of cactus (Arizona) and yours look very authentic. I'm amazed several people have said that their cacti died. My dad grew cactus outside in New Jersey (where it snows in the winter and is very humid inthe summer), and nearly 20 years after he died, they are still going strong and blooming--and my mother NEVER does ANYTHING to them--she never waters, she never weeds, nothing.

I, too, live in the land of cactus (Arizona) and yours look very authentic. I'm amazed several people have said that their cacti died. My dad grew cactus outside in New Jersey (where it snows in the winter and is very humid inthe summer), and nearly 20 years after he died, they are still going strong and blooming--and my mother NEVER does ANYTHING to them--she never waters, she never weeds, nothing.

My brother took some babies from my cactus and is growing it in MN..:lol

Archived