I'm in Indianapolis just about 9 mil from Greenwood Mall.

Hey bookermom, I'm about 45 mins west of Fort wayne.

I am probably be moving to IL (West Chicago,Wheaton area) in about 2 years ..Hubby is there now in a new job, I stayed behind with the kids ,I promissed my 16 year old DD she can finish highschool here in PA ..:hug and will also give me time to find out the best schools for my son with autism..

I am probably be moving to IL (West Chicago,Wheaton area) in about 2 years ..Hubby is there now in a new job, I stayed behind with the kids ,I promissed my 16 year old DD she can finish highschool here in PA ..:hug and will also give me time to find out the best schools for my son with autism..

There's a couple of really good schools for autism in nearby Naperville. Good luck with your eventual move!

I'm near Schaumburg! About 30 miles west of Chicago. I find it hard to believe there are so few of us on this great board.

I'm in Glendale Heights, work in Wood Dale......bought my truck at Shaumburg Toyota!! :)

From Fairview Heights here, about 15 minutes from Niccer!:cheer

I'm down a bit south of Springfield. Anyone been to the Abe museum?

I live in Wauconda... Really close to Round Lake and Crystal Lake as mentioned earlier. (actually, right in the middle.)

I'm in Loves Park now, just moved from the Roscoe area.

And am new to the forums. I was just excited to see other people that are so close! :)

I'm in Rock Falls....Just was in Rockford over the weekend.

Brandy! That you??? :clap

We've started a fiber guild that meets the 1st Thursday of every month at my place.

I met Brandy at our son's football games.

I'm moving to Champaign, IL tomorrow, and would appreciate any tips, info, etc., about LYS and anything else. I don't know anybody there, have no family/friends anywhere close to there, and know next to nothing about the area. It would be really great to have some friends, even if only online, in the area. My email is :

writer@telltales.com if anyone would like to drop me a line.

im in skokie! whats up to all my fellow illini <3

My parents live in Skokie... Do you go to the Villiage Knit Whiz in Glenview??? Or the other shop whose name I can't remember on Grove in Evanson???

I"m in Oak Park. One of my LYS (Tangled Web) closed last month, so now I'm going to Chix with Stix in Forest Park. Very nice owners, very supportive and helpful.

I live in Chicago in the Canaryville neighborhood and work in Morton Grove.

i had no idea skokie had shops for my addiction!!!

i always just shop online... or go to michael's which is a total rip off...

oh yeah elgin w00t! i used to live there, its the bomb

I'm moving to Champaign, IL tomorrow, and would appreciate any tips, info, etc., about LYS and anything else. I don't know anybody there, have no family/friends anywhere close to there, and know next to nothing about the area. It would be really great to have some friends, even if only online, in the area. My email is :

writer@telltales.com if anyone would like to drop me a line.

I'm in Champaign Illinois. Just emailed you, if anyone else is in the area PM me!

I'm down a bit south of Springfield. Anyone been to the Abe museum?

Been meaning to get there. I have family in the Jacksonville area, originally from further west in Illinois.

Du Page County, IL has an excellent program for kids with special needs. My 9 y.o. neice has been in the special needs program for several years due to ADHD and has made huge leaps in development. My neice has classmates with different levels of independence. Her school is in Downer's Grove, which is not far from Wheaton/Glen Ellyn. I can ask my sister for more info if you would like.

I'm in Wheaton.