Autum Cluster Doily

Crocus58

While the 'Ville was down I had some spare time to finish this - I made a few mistakes :( so am keeping this instead of giving it for Christmas :hook - I loved making this one - found it on Celts, #10 Thread, #7 hook - http://www.angelfire.com/folk/celtwich/ClusterStDoily.html

6EE8C861-B78A-BEFF-F1DC877DD589347A.jpg

My photo skills leave a bit to be desired, and the detail doesn't really show that much. It's 22" across, and there are 240 picots in the edging :eek

Edited because I said #10 hook, should be 7 and again to add link to pattern

wow... it's gorgeous. and huge!!

ps. remember; we are our own worst critics! I doubt a gift recipient would ever notice the mistakes

I am speachless:eek That is very beautiful.

As for mistakes, you are the only one who will notice. Remember what my Mom use to tell me. Never make it perfect. You need to make a mistake to let your spirit out of what you are making.:hook

That's a beautiful design! I guess I wasn't the only one who crocheted a little more while the forum was down! :lol

~ Lori

Lori ,,,,I love this doily you made ---Tala.........where and what book did you get the pattern from??? Love it! awesome !

Very pretty! :manyheart I don't think anyone would notice the mistakes either; although I am the same way. If I notice a mistake three rows back, I will rip it out to fix it usually. Beautiful doily! :hook

Tina

Amazing work, it looks wonderful - I wouldn't be able to tell if there were errors...and I don't think anyone would mind receiving it, either!

Still, you deserve to keep it for yourself :)

-- Michelle

Archived