Ministry Challenge Sqs needed PHOTO ADDED POST 185

Jimmie Lu

Just me checking in again about the box i sent! It was a large copy paper box green and white, had 217 squres in it wrapped in tissue paper along with a partial skein of colonial blue yarn, and a note to you. It has been almost 3 weeks since i mailed it.....hope it has gotten there....dont want to see the squares in the dead letter office! this has taught me to send a package with confirmation! lesson learned....

thanks for checking on this for me!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jimmie Lu, I would love to come sit with you and help you put all those squares together. That would be fun. Too bad we live so far apart.

Thanks for the photo. It's impressive!

Wow! I've been off line the last few days. I just saw all the picture of all the squares Jimmie Lu got! Whew you are going to be busy. :hook

It was fun helping :)

How often to you go to Mexico? Do you take blankets every time you go?

we useually go one time a year!and yes I take blankets everytime. I think next summer we will be going to the Reservation in South Dakota and ALWAYS take blankets there.

I have been assembling and packing them. After we return in Nov. I will have pictures of them being given out. I hope thats ok. Packing is an essental part of the afgahn ministry. Every member is allowed 2 suitcases they pack one just for us. so as soon as they are finished they are given out and packed up. A good guess is I will have approx 30 afgahns this time.(+or-) last april I took 20 so we are going for a few more.

Archived