Ministry Challenge Sqs needed PHOTO ADDED POST 185

Jimmie Lu

I have about 109 squares. I have to stop to get a baby blanket done for this Sunday (the 27th). I will be putting these in a box and sending them soon.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got more sqs today and a gahn also from crochetfanatic Thanks so much My hubby loves the blue sq gahn you sent along So the total sqs I have right now (including my own) is 375 of which 98 have been donated plus a baby gahn and 1 other gahn

Yipppeeeeee

You cant see it but I am doing a happy dance

Theresa Fly on in I will pick you up at the airport!!! lol

I should reach 300 today but I have some other items to work on like a bake sale this sat and to finish a prayershawl for my SIL she is having surgery friday(no biggie) But this challange is starting to wind down with a week left. I can harly wait to see what a final total we will have Again Thanks everyone

I have somewhere around 310 now. I'm running out of yarn fast! :) My hubby loves this too, b/c he can get in the apartment easier now lol. I had a pretty good stash of yarn that I had no use for; just something I got on sale or something. Thanks Jimmie Lu! I hope your thumb gets better soon!!

Victoria

Jimmie Lu when you get a chance can you please PM me your address so I can get my box on its way to you.

Right now I have a total of 54 and may get a few more done before they are mailed. Sounds like you will be drowning in squares :cheer can't wait to see the pics when you get them all.

What is the lates day we can send the squares to you? i have over 160 now, but just started my time off from work an hour ago and will try to make some more along with finishing some birthday gifts. I also need your address....thanks:)

I am at a stand still........somewhere near 160 and holding.....but i finished a tote bag with a flowerr attachment and one of Amy's bone mats! now i need to work on squares and an afghan for a wedding gift for sept 19

Jimmie Lu: My squares went out on Tuesday. I know you were ending this "challenge" but if you want more I will be happy to make some more.

I meet my personal challenge with this!:clap I told myself that i would do 7 squares a day and i did! 217 squares finished :cheer :cheer and ready to pack to ship. Jimmie lu please send your address so i can get them to you!:yay I really enjoyed this challenge and would like to do it again!:yes

Archived