My July 2006 Table

Tampa Doll

Inspired by love of USA I added two new crochet projects to the table USA Baby

which is a Lots to Love 8 inch doll with a new outfit from the Holiday Babies book

by Annie’s Attic and USA Teddy which is a thread Teddy from the 2006 crochet calendar.

July2006FullTable.gif

July2006USABabyTeddy.gif

Bless all who serve and protect our freedoms and keep them safe on this day and all the days to follow.

Happy 4th of July to all.FourthofJuly.gif

Stunning ( as usual ;) )

Happy 4th of July to all yal Americans out there! Do you get the day off work?

stunning! As usual...... :)

It's all very beautiful!!

I'm a Barbie fan...LOVE her outfit - especially the skirt!

Stunning ( as usual ;) )

Happy 4th of July to all yal Americans out there! Do you get the day off work?

Yes cupcake most get the day off. The stores have big sales that day, so those people have to work. It is a National Holiday, so all the Government workers are off.

I decided to take the day off from Reitrement, lol:rofl to make it a long weekend.:rofl .

This is a big Beach and Bar-B- Que day. Looking forward to the fireworks also.:hook

:firecrack:firecrack:firecrack:firecrack

Enjoy your monthly tables ....... thanks for always sharing them with us. You've inspired me to think about making center pieces for my own dinning room table ....... but only one for each month. I don't have storage room for much more.

USA teddy is so very cute! He would make a great gift for my son who is in the guard...I love the look of the table... as always.... and is that the little Campbell's soup kid to the left???? my eye sight isn't the greatest sometimes....:cheer

Great Job!:tup It brings a lump to my throat......Happy 4 th of July to everyone, and God Bless our soldiers overseas.....it is a lovely tribute to our Troops and the Holiday! :ty:day:firecrack:firecrack:firecrack

Very nice Mary Jo!! :clap Beautiful work! I so enjoy ALL your posts, but especially your tables!! Thanks so much for sharing!! :hug

I decided to take the day off from Reitrement, lol:rofl to make it a long weekend.:rofl .

Me too, Mary Jo!:lol Paul and I actually find holidays annoying since it's hard to book a campground for those times. :D

Your table is lovely though, and I hope that you and John have a great Fourth!:yes

Archived