Little pound puppy

crochetdiva

I love him! He is so cute, my son would love a puppy like that. You did a great job.:)

Esmeralda

Aw that is so sweet. What did you fill him with???

I filled it with fibre fill. I was going to put plastic pellets in , but couldn't find them.

Could you tell us the mag it was in, so that I can keep my eyes open for it??? My girls would LOVE to have a few of these little pups....it's so funny to me the really hot toys from my childhood are now the things that my daughters play with...at least my older DD can just pick up a Cabbage Patch doll at the store without dealing with the mob scene from the 80's LOL!!!

Thanks!!

Jessie

So Cute! I remember the pound puppy craze (and pound kitty, too, I think?) but don't remember the year(s). Could you tell us which old mag it was? I have a lot of them from eBay expeditions, and haven't searched through them all yet!

So Cute! I remember the pound puppy craze (and pound kitty, too, I think?) but don't remember the year(s). Could you tell us which old mag it was? I have a lot of them from eBay expeditions, and haven't searched through them all yet!

Originally Posted by JoAnn

Annies Newsletter #30-1987 Rain or Shine puppy is the one I have. Looks just like a pound puppy.

Thank you, Andrea, for kindly answering :hug - y'all, I'm sorry about repeating the question... I thought I looked through the thread before asking - I must have been short on coffee or something at the time.....(:eek:oops except - I don't drink coffee :think - there goes that excuse?)

I don't have Annie's Crochet Newsletter #30 yet, but a very kind lady is swapping mags with me, and that is one of the ones she is sending! Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! Another project for my ever-expanding WIM list! :hook Now if only my time would expand at the same rate.....:scrachin

By the way, is there a series connection between Annie's Crochet Newsletter and Annie's Favorite Crochet? Like, old name to new name or something?

Archived