Star Of Peace Ghan

Crochet Smooches

That is just beautiful, Ava. Absolutely wonderful work. :clap

I liked it so much I Googled right away for the pattern, but could only find an Ebay reference to an auction for an out-of-print magazine (not named). Please, could you tell me what to look for?

You've really inspired me, :idea and I know someone for whom this would be just perfect. . . :)

That is just beautiful, Ava. Absolutely wonderful work. :clap

I liked it so much I Googled right away for the pattern, but could only find an Ebay reference to an auction for an out-of-print magazine (not named). Please, could you tell me what to look for?

You've really inspired me, :idea and I know someone for whom this would be just perfect. . . :)

Thank you so much for the compliments......Please e-mail me privately.;) ;) :)

that is beautiful!

every time i've tried to do a star, i get frustrated and frog it. it just doesnt do what it is supposed to do for me..... make sense?

wow Ava your afghan's are beautiful. Your daughter is also and yes it is wonderful when the like Dora or Sponge Bob . I have a 19 year old in her Freshman year at College and I wish she stil carried her Sponge Bob. I have a pattern for the star of peace of something that looks like it but I am new to crochet and I am having trouble getting started so I stopped and now I ahve lost the pattern. Theresa from NC

that is beautiful!

every time i've tried to do a star, i get frustrated and frog it. it just doesnt do what it is supposed to do for me..... make sense?

Hey, I know exactly how you feel girl, I had to frog mine a few times before I got it right, I did not want to give up on this one considering the colors I was planning on using, once I envisioned what it's gonna look like I decided I had to do it....SO I NEVER GAVE UP!!!!!

Give it a try again and believe me it'll work, I don't know what your patience is like though.........:lol:D :D :D

wow Ava your afghan's are beautiful. Your daughter is also and yes it is wonderful when the like Dora or Sponge Bob . I have a 19 year old in her Freshman year at College and I wish she stil carried her Sponge Bob. I have a pattern for the star of peace of something that looks like it but I am new to crochet and I am having trouble getting started so I stopped and now I ahve lost the pattern. Theresa from NC

Oh Theresa, thank you so much, and am glad you agree with me on them carrying around the character doll(s) still. I know it won't last forever, but for now I cherish that moment:lol my daughter told me that she is a big girl now and she wants to hang out with her friends, and you know that's how stuff get started, I'm really trying to be strong about all this.......you know how it is.

You should work on that star of peace ghan, I'm sure you still have the pattern laying around somewhere, it just that you don't remember where you left it in the house:lol :D that happens form time to time.

Have a good day girl.

Archived