Mile-A-Minute CAL

barbn77

thanks barb! I'll give it a try and let you know! I love that there are real people that we can talk to in here and get advise! Thanks everyone!

Amanda.... you MAM is looking great.... where you doing a bag? cool colors! I love fall colors

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone for the compliments!

Jackie...I am making a baby blanket for charity but I think I might make a bag too!

Because I am trying to avoid writing my papers for class I have been playing on my computer and I made a couple more buttons for the CAL...

mambutton2.jpg

mambuttton1.jpg

Thanks again Barb for starting it!:clap

OK.... here I go again feeling out of touch..... How can I use these buttons? Thanks for everyone's patience.:manyheart

Jackie -- Do you have a blog to put the button onto???

I've got the center of the 4th strip done and half of the first border round done, I have'nt worked on it in a few days i'm a little behind LOL I recieved my copy of Scrap Afghans 2 and I was too impatient to start the Lace & Bobbles so i was working on that for a few days :):yay

just a note to tell you all that I have finished the strips for the bag and am up to the last two strips to sew together. I took a break to start the prairie star for the crochet a quilt CAL :) I should be posting the finished pic tomorrow hopefully. I have to line it but not going to do that right away:0)

I had so much fun in getting this done as this was my wim for a long long time:)

hugs

Vims

Just a note to let you know I haven't forgotten this project. I ran out of the purple yarn and payday isn't until Friday. I have the last three strips done as far as I could go and just need the purple to finish fastening them. Then I just need to do the border. It is so aggrevating when you run out of yarn and money at the same time!:(

I have 4 strips done and joined now :) i'm going to add 1 more and see what hubby thinks, he'll probably want 2 more added he likes to totally wrap up in blankets LOL

Hope everyone is having a good day :hook

hello everyone! I am almost at the end now!! Just thought I would share the pictures I took as I joined them:)

mambaginprocess.jpg

close up of the bottom

closeupmambagbottom.jpg

closeup of the handles

closeuphandlemambag.jpg

more pictures to follow:0) as I am weaving in the ends as I type here:)

This bag is heavy so I am gonna use it for carrying my crochet stuff :)

Hugs

Vims:hook

I finished my gd afghan. I tried the yellow around the outside and it made it way to bright. She wanted the pink. I don't really care for it, but it is her favorite color and she is only six and dosn't care to much about composition. Some of her outfits are samples of her creativity. I had fun with this and I think I will try one for myself.

000_0037.jpg

Denise.... I really like the pink! That is totally awesome! I LOVE pink! It really intensifies all the colors! Cool!

sorry to see ya go Veronica!

Later ladies!

Crochet on!

Been lurking, 'cause I'm just not up to another CAL :hook, but had to post to admire Denise's afghan - love the pink! Just gorgeous and cheery all around. Nice job!:cheer

Archived