Alpaca Shawl

MamaLeigh

Really very beautiful shawl and design....I love that pattern because it is long on the sides as well as the back...I bet alpaca feels fabulous....good choice..:cheer

Lovely shawl, Tara. I've never worked with aplaca because most of the places we travel have warm weather but I'd sure like ti try my hand at it.:)

I am an alpaca addict, too! Living in So Cal, it's too warm here for making much with it... but if I could, I'd use it for everything! I'd love to own some alpaca some day but I think they are the pyramid scheme of the 21st Century! Have you seen the prices of those animals?

Your shawl is very nice!

that is beautiful!! I've been eyeing that shawl pattern for a few weeks and wanted to see someone work it up before I tried it. Thanks!! What weight was the alpaca you used? and how much did it actually take?

• 5 weeks later...

I found that pattern a few months ago and I cant seem to get together with the pattern. It never seems to be right. But now that I saw yours I think that I can get it done. with a little bit of froggen :frogto help me along hehehe.

I do have to say you did a wonderful job.:)

Archived