delete

CrochetCatskills

delete

Don't ever feel bad about posting something on the board. :hug I know that it was posted elsewhere, but an admin or mod can come along and merge the threads without too much effort. Some people might look at this thread and not the other so wouldn't have seen it otherwise so there might have been discussion here that could eventually be merged with the other.

Since you deleted a bunch of stuff, Drew, we all get to come to Texas and stay at your house for vacation! Oh, yeah, and you have to make us all something really cool that is your own creation!!! :lol:eek

I can be packed in 15 minutes. :D

Actually I do not know why you deleted. I for one did not see the other post, But I did catch this one. I even found a shop near me I knew nothing about. Plan on checking it out. So why don't you just undelete. I don't think it's ever necassary to delete a post unless it is harmful in some way. Yours was useful.

I don't think it's ever necessary to delete a post unless it is harmful in some way. Yours was useful.

Absolutely! :) If I could wave a magic wand over everyone to make them feel more comfortable hitting that "Submit Reply" button, I would.

The words 'delete' and 'testing' draw me in like a magnet...and then I get frustrated 'cos I don't know what I missed that was deleted...and so many times 'testing' is just that little word 'test'...:lol

This reminds me that sometimes I use the term "delete" in normal every day talking. For instance, I will be talking to my husband about getting rid of something and will way, "Oh, we need to delete the moldy table that sat out in the rain off the back patio.":lol

This reminds me that sometimes I use the term "delete" in normal every day talking. For instance, I will be talking to my husband about getting rid of something and will way, "Oh, we need to delete the moldy table that sat out in the rain off the back patio.":lol

I always make my husband laugh when I call junk mail 'spam' :lol

Hmm let me see I need to delete a few pounds, some gray hairs a little wrinkle between my eyes you know that one that Mommas get when they are doing this :angry lots of dust, some weeds .......To be continued :lol

Archived