Tissue cover organizer for tools

FelixLake

I was looking through a pattern book I recently ordered and I saw this tissue cover. I knew it was perfect for me. My crochet hooks, needles, scissors, etc. were all just laying around on the end table. The cats really loved playing with them. Now all that is still on the end table, but it's kept together and neat. I used left over worsted weight yarn and was able to finish it in one evening.

Enjoy!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/FelixLake/tissue.jpg

Very cute.. and maybe what I need... just this morning I caught my Facey cat jumping off my desk with a steel 8 in her mouth which she plunked on the hardwood floor and started batting around... no wonder I can't find any hooks!!!!

Pretty nifty! I have the same problem! Those metal hooks are so slippery and are always ending up under my chair.:hook

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

what an idea boy could i use this now with this blast it cold since turkey day and still puffy and sneezing coughing i lose my needles in the sofa and you sit or lay on one man hello friend was over last weekend and crocheting lost needle got up from chair and stepped on it half in the foot try telling that to the ER looked at us like we had four heads hey maybe that is why i'm still sick with this stupid cold lol if someone figures one out let me knowi will buy lol but i use the longer box tissues

What a wonderful Idea. I really like it. Will have to make one for my end table. I am always out of space on it. Have to be very careful not to lay the hook on the table as my 9 month old half billy goat half golden retriever puppy eats absolutely everything she can get in her mouth!!!!!!!

TLOL,

Toni

• 1 month later...

Archived