Möbius Wrap/Shawl

pfirsch

I made an orange mobius shawl too. I am having problems keeping it on my shoulders though. I think I am going to have to hide a pin under each shoulder. Are you having problems, or is it just me?

Well, I haven't actually "worn" it yet, but it does fall off somewhat. The key is to make it a little snug. That took me 4 or 5 tries to get right. ;)

OOO I like it ... are you sharing the pattern ?? hee hee .. color is pretty too ..

I can share, no problem.

I used the Moebius Shawl/Scarf pattern, Loft Classic, and a 7mm hook.

My starting row was 119 stitches using the pattern as written. On the "second" row, I did as the pattern stated--sl st, sc, hdc--and then did two dc in the next stitch and every other stitch after that until I got back to the start when I repeated what I had done at the beginning of the second row. On all the following rows, I just did 2 dc in every other 2 dc of the previous row, forming the V-stitch.

At the end, I did 2 dc, 1 hdc in the next stitch, 1 sc in the next, and 1 sl st in the last.

Love it, just what I have been looking for!!

One question, I bought the Moda Dea Ticker Tape and really would like to use it for this project, anybody have any opinions on this? I am relatively new to crocheting and have never used the Ticker Tape before but fell in love with it and had to have it :lol

Also what size hook do you think I would need?

Any opinions would be appreciated!!

Love it, just what I have been looking for!!

One question, I bought the Moda Dea Ticker Tape and really would like to use it for this project, anybody have any opinions on this? I am relatively new to crocheting and have never used the Ticker Tape before but fell in love with it and had to have it :lol

Also what size hook do you think I would need?

Any opinions would be appreciated!!

I have never used it, but I would suggest using a bigger hook than called for on the label. Otherwise, it shouldn't be that hard to use no matter what your skill level. Good luck! :)

Archived