I made Moe up last night, it took about 4 hours. I didn't take notes to write a pattern, but it was very easy (had to be for me to make it!) It stands about 16" tall.
The head/body/legs are all worked as one piece. I started with white at the top and increased until I had 30 stitches. I eyeballed when to change to gray, then decreased at the neck, then increased until it was 30 stitches wide again for the body. You cant see his rump, but I did my first carry behind color changing there (its not very good, but hey I'm learning!) but I used white for 3 rows, red for 3 rows, then white for 3 rows, then back to the gray for a row. For the legs, I crocheted until I was right at halfway across (15 sts) then joined to the other half of the monkey. I worked the gray section of the leg then broke off and repeated on the leftover stitches on the body. I think there's 8 rounds of white before I started the decreases to end the feet. The arms are 12 stitches around, and the tail is 8 stitches around. The ears are 12 stitches around. The mouth was 2 rows of red and 2 rows of white around.
Moe will be going to my nephew for his 1st Christmas!