Elizabeth’s Elegant Shawl

Tampa Doll

Elizabeth’s:c9 Elizabeth.jpg:hug Dress Up Shawl

My granddaughter Elizabeth will be 8 soon and this should fit her the way it’s

designed. It should drape over one shoulder and it will flow down to her knees.

I’m just testing it out for her.. lol…Oh to be a kid again….I think …lol

Shawl.gif

I made this with the yarn :hook I purchased from threeolivemartini’s ebay site. :cheer

sooo really its a double Elizabeth.. hehe cause you know the yarn came from Elizabeth .. and its going to be Elizabeth;s .. how fun..

that looks so nice..

i wish you could see the sparkle in the pic.. but i am sure its SO nice.. with that trim too bringing out the lurex.. i LOVE seeing what gets made with the yarns i sell ..

Elizabeth’s:c9 Elizabeth.jpg:hug Dress Up Shawl

My granddaughter Elizabeth will be 8 soon and this should fit her the way it’s

designed. It should drape over one shoulder and it will flow down to her knees.

I’m just testing it out for her.. lol…Oh to be a kid again….I think …lol

Shawl.gif

I made this with the yarn :hook I purchased from threeolivemartini’s ebay site. :cheer

Very nicely done, the color is really lovely too.....:cheer:clap

I know how much my girls (about the same age) absolutely love their ponchos. She is going to be SO PROUD of this one - especially when she can tell them who made it for her :)

Thank you for the praise on the shawl. I had fun making it. The original pattern had no fringe, but since it was going to be for a child, I decide to add the boa.

The yarn is chanelle in teal, with some lurex added in, that I got from Three Olive. It is great to work with and when it is done, it lays really nice. Oh yes, it is also very soft.

Thought you would get a kick out of the shawl made with this yarn being sent to Elizabeth. As you say it is a double Elizabeth shawl.:lol

That's lovely! Thanks for providing the closeup shot John - that yarn is drool-worthy!

Mary Jo, I recall this is the child that likes to talk your ear off. I suspect she's gonna have plenty to say about this wonderful gift! :lol

Archived