Shawls and shrug

Cordelia

Because I am bored silly today, HA I tell my offspring there is no such thing as bored, shhh don't tell...I am posting some of the things I made this past week and a half.

In the interest of saving server space I am posting them all together.

Red Wool-ease shawl

redwooleaseshawl.jpg

Creme coloured shawl, mohair blend

mohairblendshawl.jpg

Shrug in rainbow boucle from Joanns

rainbowboucleshrug.jpg

Thanx for looking!

Deneen here is the link to where I got the shawl info.

I was at first concerned about trying to match up the "fading" but then I was sick of it by the time I was adding the edging and just did'nt care...lol:blush

Thanx for the comments!:hook

Because I am bored silly today, HA I tell my offspring there is no such thing as bored, shhh don't tell...I am posting some of the things I made this past week and a half.

In the interest of saving server space I am posting them all together.

Red Wool-ease shawl

redwooleaseshawl.jpg

Creme coloured shawl, mohair blend

mohairblendshawl.jpg

Shrug in rainbow boucle from Joanns

rainbowboucleshrug.jpg

Thanx for looking!

They are all just lovely!!!!!!!:cheer:clap

Oh my gosh that shrug is awesome! I like the way the fading tonal colors look! Great job! Your shawls are very nice too! Great work!

Tina

OH, can you tell me how much yarn you used for each project? Thanks!

For the wool-ease shawl I used about 4.5 balls. For the creme shawl I used 1.5 balls of a yarn called Textures by Lion Brand, which later was renamed Imagine which now is no longer available, its almost 400 yards per ball btw. If I could find more of that stuff I would hoard it like a fiend. And lastly the shrug fits a small to medium lady and used about half a ball of the Joanns Rainbow Boucle'. I had also made a shawl , the same pattern out of 900ypp chenille off a cone and it felt great but I should have used a bigger hook. Hope that helps.

Thanx for the comments everyone, :hug:D

Archived