new crocheter

cdgayer

Hi gang, My name is David and I've just got to tell you that I've finished some begginer projects and it makes me feel really good that I'm crocheting like my wife Cindy:yay2 I've made garland for our tree and for my sister for Christmas, and a few bookmarks for 1 of my bosses @ work and my mom and dad. This afternoon I stopped @WAL-MART to look at yarn so I feel I'm getting the crochet bug!!!!!! I'm I normal? HA! HA! HA!

Normal? hmm, that's a hard question to answer. :nana Who is normal? I think people that DON'T crochet aren't normal, lol

Anyway, welcome David!!! I love seeing men get hit with the crochet bug. I tried to teach my husband a few years back, NOW that was a site!! :tryme Good luck with all your projects :)

Donna

Hi, David! Glad to see another guy around here! :thumbsup Welcome! :welcome Absolutely normal... that is, for someone who has been bitten by the crochet bug! :wink No better bug to get bit by, if you ask me! :lol I'm glad you joined us! :grouphug

Welcome :hi You're gonna love this place but you'll probably need a note pad to start writing down all the list of projects you'll want to start on after being here for a bit, very inspirational:thumbsup

:welcome

How lovely! Another guy has joined our group! :yay2

Sounds like he has YAS* already.. doesn't it ladies? :wink

*Yarn Acquision Syndrome (for you newbies.. once it bites - you are IN TROUBLE!)

• 1 month later...

Archived