Dot's elegant Lace Stole

terrybb

I finished it this afternoon & wore it to a party tonight. I wanted a soft gold glitterspun but didn't want to drive 70 miles to a store or wait for an order delivery so I used Caron Victorian Christmas Gold yarn from my stash. It was a little stiff to work with but softened up when I washed it. The metallic thread in it gives it a little more body. I love this pattern,

Dot. Thank you so much for sharing it.:manyheart

Faith -Your red one is beautiful - my favorite color. Might have to make another one for me. :lol

th_Stole-ElegantLace2.jpgth_Stole-ElegantLace1.jpg

Oh how funny!! I've been thinking about (wishing I could, more like) make myself one out of glittery gold something or other and just haven't managed it - yours came out beautifully! I bet it looks even prettier in person! I love the sparkle!

thank you everyone. Yes, Dot, you can put my pic in your hall of fame - what a nice thing to do. This is destined to be a classic stole that looks good in every color & yarn. I'm eager to see everyone elses.

I finished it this afternoon & wore it to a party tonight. I wanted a soft gold glitterspun but didn't want to drive 70 miles to a store or wait for an order delivery so I used Caron Victorian Christmas Gold yarn from my stash. It was a little stiff to work with but softened up when I washed it. The metallic thread in it gives it a little more body. I love this pattern,

Dot. Thank you so much for sharing it.:manyheart

Faith -Your red one is beautiful - my favorite color. Might have to make another one for me. :lol

th_Stole-ElegantLace2.jpgth_Stole-ElegantLace1.jpg

:cheerIt is just STUNNING!!!!!!!!!, what more can I say, it's gorgeous, I love, love, love the yarn, OH WOW!!!!!!:clap:cheer

Archived